viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

Cuentos para Kati XVII


I see you came back today with your clothes all wet, upset and angry at everything, are you upset with me as well? I am still happy that you are here with me, I could have get wet with you, run under the rain, but maybe just next time.  I see you are upset, I really don't know why, I don't even know where you go when you leave our home but I am happy to see you again.

I see you came back today, with your face all wet, I have see you like that before, that day he was here with us, he said something, I didn't understand what but then your face was wet. Why are you sad? Maybe you can talk to me, though I am not sure I will understand, but I can lick your hand, would that make you happy? I am happy you are here with me, I just want you to be happy too.

I see you came back today and you closed your door, are you upset with me? I try to talk and ask, but I ended up just making noises you don't understand. I just want you to open the door, Are you not hungry? I can't wait that long without food. I can bring you some maybe, but you said I can't open the fridge again, last time you didn't like the food I left on the floor but I wanted to share it with you, I didn't eat it all. Please open the door.

I see you left home today in a hurry, you didn't have your breakfast, it looks so tasty, can I have it? Would you get upset if I take it? You didn't say good bye to me, I miss the "good boy I will see you tonight" but it is OK, maybe you will say it tonight. I don't care anyway, I will just wait by the door.

I see you didn't come back today, the moon is here but you are not, where are you? The neighbor came and said something but I didn't understand, I think he is upset because I was calling you out loud, but I guess he just heard weird noises. Where are you? I miss you. I will keep waiting by the door. 

The cat asked me, how many days are you going to stay by the door slave? So I just said, I love her, I will always wait.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario