domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2018

Cuentos para Kati XII

The little boy asked her mother, what are these feelings? my heart pumps faster than ever, faster that when we hunt, faster that when we fear the cold on the days to come, but I feel warm when her eyes cross mine, when I catch her sweet scent from afar.

Oh my sweet boy, I fear for you, the same destiny your father's love brought, his love for me, his love for you. During nine weeks he held you close, so you could rise but the winter was too hard on him. His heart also pumped hard for me, same as did mine, our love brought you home but your father never returned.

The little girl asked her mother, what are these feelings? My heart pumps faster than ever, when I know he sees me from afar, when his smile lights up the strong fog, the winds echoing from afar the poetry of his love, when i know our love will warm us up in the cold days to come.

Oh my sweet girl, I fear for you, the sadness of losing your love, of having it for a second just to let it go. Her husband never returned, his father, the one of that you love. 

My father did, did he not? 

Yes, the winter was merciful but many times it was not, how can you know the one you love will return? And what if he don't, where will your heart go?

What should we do my love? I don't want you to go and never return. What should we do my love? I want to be with you. Will the winter be kind, will fate let me come back to you? 

What would you do? Love is not spoiled but sometimes lets you live, sometimes lets you go, but sometimes not, but one thing is for sure, it will always demand a sacrifice. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario