domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2018

Cuentos para Kati XV


Why do we have to go mama? It is just a bit chilly, I don't want to go, the worms are so tasty in here plus we could end up eaten if we don't chose properly a place to rest. And it is so far, my uncle told me he got so tired once that he just wanted to land, but the leader of his cluster did not allow it.

My little treasure, soon there will not be enough food for all of us and when we come back you will find a wife and give me grandchildren. We will rest many times, don't worry, change is necessary plus the big fellows will cheer upon our arrival welcoming the season of flowers and beauty. 

But mama, I am so comfortable here, maybe I could stay by myself and you can stay with me, yes, let's stay together, you and I mama. With all of them gone, there will be plenty of food for both of us and we can find a place to warm us up. Father didn't make it. Do you remember? If you both would have stayed, he will be with us now. 

My little treasure, I know you are afraid but why? Everything that was created will pass, there is nothing to fear, your father and I loved each other every moment we shared, I do miss him but that is life, passing, changing.  Our love will live forever, because every moment was filled with it.

But mama, it is so far and so demanding, my small wings will get so tired and sometimes we won't find food either, it is so far, what happen if you don't survive or neither do I?. And then after, few months ahead, we have to go again, to come back here or somewhere else, start again, again and again,  the same, all our lives, I want to stay, to live comfortably and you cannot go and leave me, you have to stay too, I won't go, I won't change.

My little treasure, when I was young, I thought that someday we will find a place to rest for ever, a place where everything will be peaceful, colorful and full with love. We were told that, every one dreamt the same, hope for the same and everyone eventually realized there is no such place, no place to rest for ever, only after life has fled, that is what the wise birds said, but they cannot really know. I was sad when I figured it out, when I saw that in no time, we have to move again, we have to keep dancing with the wheel of time, but your father once told me; he said, dear love, there is only the present, thinking about what was or what will be, makes no sense, we are here and now and that is the only thing that exist, accept change my little treasure, accept it, don't think about it.

No mama, I won't change, I will stay, change is not good, I am good here, there will be food for me and for you too.

My little treasure, We all are one, but each of us is free to do as desired, it is your decision, your responsibility,  your call. You are right, change is not good but change is neither bad, change is, as it is, without labels, change is a constant, perhaps the only one of two constants. Out of those two, none can't be stopped, both can be decided, and the other is the only one that can't change.

What is the other constant mama?

The other constant my little treasure is that I love you, and no matter what you decide, I will always love you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario