martes, 2 de octubre de 2018

Cuentos para Kati III

Apollo smiled at the boy walking fast over the long street, walking like if the crowd did not exist, nervous and holding the red rose like priceless porcelain, trying on breathing slowly only to fail, when her face arose from the corner, failing gracefully, like the monitor that skips a heartbeat, failing like the sea that crashes the hot beach, all at once, all in a timeless sight, at her precious smile.

Samson smiled the first time and the second and will smile at the last, at those times their kiss melted the ice, at those times she held his hand, at those times he wiped her tears, at all of those times and at that timeless time they were two, one and three.

Aelius smiled at her first smile and the first time she clapped while the two cheered the first crawl, the first time she stood up and asked, what is that?, that shiny star. The two told the third, that is your friend, you can ask anything, anything you want and he will always reply. Dear star, why don't you always smile? 

Every day I smile, Ishan said, but sometimes you cannot see it, sometimes the little blue dot do not want my smile, sometimes your eyes are closed and sometimes my lady reflects on me so to give you my smile. Do you really always smile? she replied. The two do not clap at my walk anymore cause it has been a while since the first times, I do not play at the yard no more cause now I walk fast, I am a lady now and my eyes are not blind, why would you smile, all the time? 

Sometimes I want to cry, Ra said. On those days the unfair red could only be washed by tears from the sky, I want to cry. Sometimes I want to cry, on those days there was no more green, no more life, no more kind. At those days, I want to cry. I want to cry when you make yourselves cry. I want to cry when the little blue dot cannot smile, I want to cry when you, yourselves do not smile at me. Oh, there are so many times I want to cry, but I always choose to smile, always to smile, because that is what I am, I am the smiley star. 

And why you simply don't cry? Why do you chose to smile when you feel to cry? Everything is as it must be, is it not? Oh shiny star, why don't you stop smiling and there will be no more to cry, no more to stand, no more to shine at? Everything is as it must be, dear friend, Surya said, you are right but I will never stop smiling at you, at all of you, I will have a different shape, a different name from all of those I already have, maybe you won't call the little blue dot home anymore, but I will always smile over you, you who talk to me and those who do not, I will always smile, even if you don't see me, even at nights, I will always smile at you, at all of you, at those that never smile, at those that never cry. I will always smile at your tears and at your smile. Everything is as it is, I will smile because I am, because I am a smile and because a smile is all you need so you to stop the cry.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario