domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2018

Cuentos para Kati IX

I look into your eyes and I wonder, what do you see in mine, do you see mine?  I am afraid, I do not understand, I have to survive, but I am slow to anger, as we all are, those that came from the original mind.  

I am afraid, I do not understand, why do you hurt me? you do not look at my eyes, you are blind by the roar of the crowd, by the gold in your dress, by the edge of your sword, by the speed of your arm. 

I am afraid, I do not understand, why do you make me run? Why do you make me forget, in the red reflecting in my eyes, that you are playing with me, that your sword will not stop, until the red is clearly by my sight?

I am afraid, I do not understand, why don’t you press hard? end my fear, end my life. I am afraid, I do not understand, why do they cheer at a crime? 

I am excited, I do not understand, why do you run? why don’t you stop? Are you blind? The red will not hurt you. I am excited, I do not understand, don’t you know what you are? why don’t you aim at my heart? 

I am excited, I do not understand, such a moment, I looked into your eyes, are you afraid? Do you want to protect your life? Why are you slow to anger, has the original mind accepted your scars?

I am afraid, I do not understand, you have looked into my eyes, why don’t you stop this crime? And you, cheering with a smile, have you looked into my eyes?

I am afraid, I do not understand, what am I doing? I am afraid, I do not understand, I now see your eyes, are they really different from mine? 

I am afraid, I do not understand, why compassion did not stand, on such other times, when my blade crossed those hearts? 

I am not afraid, I do understand, you are a brother of mine, I can’t look into nobody’s eyes, without knowing that I come also from the original mind. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario